Do you thrive on designing and delivering complex technical applications for the Web? Can you easily translate business objectives and technical documentation into Internet solutions? Do you have the desire to take projects from beginning to completion? If you are seeking a unique opportunity working with a creative team in a challenging environment, look no further.
I-ology's winning team has proven Internet success since it's inception in 1998. Our impressive and rapidly expanding client base offers a wide range of project options and solutions. With a strong future plan ahead of us of 200% growth over the next two years, this is the time to get on board and grow with us. We pride ourselves on being fresh, dynamic, fast-paced, and balanced with a professional client-focused approach.
The Web Developer will play a key role in our design and development process; working closely with the project team, you will translate technical documentation into Web technologies and other interactive applications. A critical eye and attention to detail is essential, as well as, an in-depth knowledge of Web development standards and best practices. This position needs to be comfortable with multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment.
The .NET Web Developer will work collaboratively and independently on technical development projects to create Web-based technical solutions that align with clients' business objectives and provide profit to I-ology. This position will also be required to offer technical support to I-ology clients and internal needs when necessary.
- Database design and setup for enterprise database solutions including SQL Server and mySQL
- Adherence to Microsoft Best Practices for .NET development
- Adherence to industry recognized user interface and usability guidelines
- Ensure quality control during the development and testing process
- Work collaboratively with external and internal resources to remain on schedule and produce quality work
- Develop solutions that strictly adhere to project-specific functional specifications
- Lend knowledge and provide recommendations in completing project technical plans
- Strong working knowledge of current and leading edge technology
- Support existing customers and production applications
- Explore new technologies to provide solutions to client business needs
- Participate in ongoing technical education outlets to ensure continual learning
- Identify and present technological concepts which align with I-ologys' mission and prove to be profitable
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience with actual knowledge of programming practices, not experience with web design suites such as Dreamweaver or Front Page
- Experience in designing, architecting, developing and implementing cutting-edge Microsoft .NET solutions
- Experience building fully Object Oriented applications
- Experience writing advanced utility classes and libraries
- Certified Microsoft Developer preferred
- Flash action scripting a plus
- PHP/MySQL, Unix platform experience a plus
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Must be self-motivated and flexible; able to adapt to rapidly changing environment and intermittent heavy client-driven work loads
- Must have demonstrated ability to solve problems quickly, particularly in stressful situations
- Must work extremely well within a cross-functional team environment
- Must work well within structured directive environment, implementing systems reviewed and put in place by Senior Web Developer
Education and Experience
- Two - four years of technical experience
- Two year degree in related field accepted, four year degree a plus
- 2+ years of advanced Web development experience using the aforementioned programming languages in position responsibilities, software, and hardware
- Internet-focused professional services company experience a plus
- Contract Resources
- Technical Vendors
- Client support and assistance
- Technical Team: Senior Web Developer
- Creative Team
- Project Management
- Administrative Staff
- Client Support Representative
Since 1998, I-ology has been committed to revolutionizing the way organizations use the Internet to do business. I-ology creates fully functional, customized Web business tools that streamline everything from marketing activities and customer support to internal processes and administration. Services include: Web integration, Web application development, Website design and development, mobile optimization and development, portal development, content management systems, and interactive marketing consulting. I-ology's strategies have facilitated growth for clients such as Sonora Quest Laboratories, Phoenix Children's Hospital, 2008 Arizona Super Bowl, Swift Transportation, Helios Education Foundation, Arizona Technology Council, and Special Olympics of Arizona. I-ology has won numerous industry awards and is active in giving back to the community through organizations such as Special Olympics of Arizona, the American Heart Association and The Phoenix Zoo.
You can learn more about I-ology by visiting their Website: www.i-ology.com or by calling (480) 850-2800. I-ology®, The Science of the Internet®
I-ology reserves the right to modify, add, or delete items within this job summary. This is to serve as a general summary of responsibilities and is not intended as a detailed outline.
I-ology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.